3rd March 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Visa to study MS in Abroad if scored 6 Bands in IELTS but having 37 backlogs in B.Tech?

Sir, I had 37 backlogs in my B.Tech but now I am graduate. I have also scored 6 bands in IELTS. I want to know that I am eligible for Visa for doing MS in foreign country?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Visa to study MBA in Abroad if scored 7 Bands in IELTS but having 11 backlogs in B.Tech?
  2. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  3. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  4. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  6. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. Am I eligible to study abroad with 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I get Student Visa only through IELTS Bands?
  10. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  11. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  13. Will I get study Visa on the basis of 5.5 band score?
  14. Can I get a study visa of Canada if scored 63% marks in 12th and 8 bands in IELTS?
  15. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  16. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  17. Can I take study visa after 12th from NIOS and having overall 6.5 bands in Ielts?
  18. Chances of getting Visa to study MBA in Sofia/Lincoln University with 6.0 Bands in IELTS?
22nd March 2018, 09:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Visa to study MS in Abroad if scored 6 Bands in IELTS but having 37 backlogs in B.Tech?

Yes, you are eligible to study MS in Abroad even if you have 37 backlogs in B.Tech course but, you should have cleared all the backlogs by appearing in supplementary examinations. To apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities, you should have a valid TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities. After securing admission in MS course in any of the Abroad university, you can apply for study visa and once, it is approved, you can go move to Abroad for pursuing your higher studies.
25th March 2018, 06:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Visa to study MS in Abroad if scored 6 Bands in IELTS but having 37 backlogs in B.Tech?

Yes, definitely you can get study Visa of abroad for pursuing MS course after scoring 6 bands in IELTS examination, no matter if you had 37 backlogs in your B.Tech course.
Since, you have cleared all your backlog papers and are Graduate now, you can definitely apply for MS course in abroad based on your performance in the IELTS examination.
You also have to qualify in the GRE examination in order to get admission in different Colleges for MS course admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?