25th November 2018, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay course fee of BA(Fashion Communication) in EMI mode to The Conde Nast College of Fashion & Design?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in The Conde Nast College of Fashion & Design for BA(Fashion Communication). But the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not?

3rd December 2018, 06:49 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of BA(Fashion Communication) in EMI mode to The Conde Nast College of Fashion & Design?

No you can not pay the tuition fee in installments over the two years of the course. Tuition fee of BA in Fashion Communication course is £56,160 for 2019 - 2021 session. You can request for more information about course fee through below mentioned link
https://www.condenastcollege.ac.uk/c...n/course-fees/
3rd December 2018, 10:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of BA(Fashion Communication) in EMI mode to The Conde Nast College of Fashion & Design?

BA(Fashion Communication) in The Conde Nast College of Fashion & Design is 2 years duration of course. Total tuition fee for this course is £55,080 (including VAT). As a International students, you can not pay the course fee of BA(Fashion Communication) in EMI mode. But UK/EU students can pay the tuition fee in instalments over the two years of the course.

For more details visit;
https://www.condenastcollege.ac.uk/c...n/course-fees/

Last edited by ppsahu; 25th January 2019 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?