25th November 2018, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BA(Fashion Communication) admission in The Conde Nast College of Fashion & Design?

Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in The Conde Nast College of Fashion & Design for BA(Fashion Communication) course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

3rd December 2018, 08:01 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BA(Fashion Communication) admission in The Conde Nast College of Fashion & Design?

Eligibility criteria to pursue BA in Fashion Communication course from The Conde Nast College of Fashion & Design:-
1. You must have qualified secondary school examination with minimum 85% marks.
2. You must have an English language proficiency certificate.

For further information on entry requirements you can mail to [email protected]
3rd December 2018, 10:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BA(Fashion Communication) admission in The Conde Nast College of Fashion & Design?

Eligibility to get BA(Fashion Communication) admission in The Conde Nast College of Fashion & Design are given below.

You must have a BTEC and Baccalaureate degree from any recognized university. Candidates having Diploma in Foundation Studies (Art & Design or Art, Design & Media) are also eligible to pursue that course. Candidates with BBB course are preferred for entry requirement for BA(Fashion Communication).

You must have a score card of English Proficiency Test such as IELTS.

For more details you should visit;
https://www.condenastcollege.ac.uk/c...-requirements/

Last edited by ppsahu; 25th January 2019 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?