30th May 2011, 09:54 PM
dany9767

Should I do MBA directly after B.E or should I do MSc in Management and then MBA?

i hav completed my BE(MECHANICAL) and want to opt 4 MBA 4m UK so please suggest me that i should do MBA directly or first i should do MSC in management and then goin 4 mba?????????????

9th October 2011, 11:13 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I do MBA directly after B.E or should I do MSc in Management and then MBA?

hello,

definitely, you should do MBA directly if you want to do MBA after B.E.

there is no point of view to do MSC in management and then MBA. its totally time wastage.

so better go for MBA from good management colleges directly.
10th October 2011, 04:32 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do MBA directly after B.E or should I do MSc in Management and then MBA?

No need to pursue M.Sc in Management in order to pursue MBA course. Don't believe all the rumors. You can get admission for MBA course soon after the completion of your B.Tech course. But the admission for this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exams like
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT

In addition, there will be state level entrance exams which give admission for MBA course in various colleges of that particular state.

If you are placed in any reputed organization by the time you finish your BE in Mechanical stream, then better to join in job opportunity rather than going for MBA course.

What is important is to get the industry experience. Otherwise, you can opt for MBA course.

Here is the eligibility criteria for CAT Exam.

-One should have completed Graduation with a minium of 50% of marks with any of the stream.
-Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC/ST category.

Here is the official website for CAT Exam that is being conducted by IIMs.
http://www.catiim.in/
10th October 2011, 08:55 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Should I do MBA directly after B.E or should I do MSc in Management and then MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dany9767 View Post
i hav completed my BE(MECHANICAL) and want to opt 4 MBA 4m UK so please suggest me that i should do MBA directly or first i should do MSC in management and then goin 4 mba?????????????

In order to do MBA (Master of Business Administration)..you just need to be a graduate..no other qualification is required and no specialization in management like M.Sc. in Management..

You can appear for the following MBA entrance exams provided that you have score 50% or above in your graduation

CAT
MAT
XAT
FMS
Symbiosis
JIPMER

Securing a good percentile in any of the following exams will ensure a really good college for your future..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?