18th August 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay course fee of Bachelor of Landscape Architecture in EMI mode to Michigan State University? Scholarship available for this course?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in Michigan State University for Bachelor of Landscape Architecture but the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not? And kindly tell me about the scholarship through which I can study this course.

24th August 2019, 10:19 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of Bachelor of Landscape Architecture in EMI mode to Michigan State University? Scholarship available for this course?

Sorry to inform you that you can not pay the course fee for Bachelor of Landscape Architecture course in EMI mode. You must have to pay your semester tuition fee before the deadlines. If you cross the deadlines will be charged $50 to $200 late enrollment fee.

Michigan State University has hundreds of scholarship and fellowship opportunities available for International students. Scholarships and fellowships may be recommended to you at different times throughout the year, so you should regularly visiting MSU Scholarships https://scholarships.msu.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?