29th January 2019, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I pay course fee of BS(Aerospace Engineering) in EMI mode to Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for BS(Aerospace Engineering). But the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not?

10th February 2019, 08:50 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of BS(Aerospace Engineering) in EMI mode to Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

I am not sure about EMI mode of course fee but MIT can provide a financial help. They might be estimate your out-of-pocket expenses. They have different financial aid policies and plans. In order to determine a suitable plan you should visit https://npc.collegeboard.org/student/app/mit and use Net Price Calculator.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?