29th January 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know the structure of the course, named, BS(Aerospace Engineering) which is offered in Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Kindly let me know about the course duration also.

10th February 2019, 07:32 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Bachelor's of Science in Aerospace Engineering program familiarize students to the fundamental disciplines of aerospace engineering. Duration of this program is 4 years comprising 8 semesters consist with classroom, lab and field studies. For detailed information regarding this program you should visit to https://aeroastro.mit.edu/undergradu...d-requirements
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?