20th November 2011, 09:25 AM
gunjan.pharma

Is there any scope in M.Pharm? What is the procedure to apply for job in forensic department job or CBI job? I have completed B.Pharm with 70% aggregate in M.Pharma

my name is Prajapati Gunjan M.
i have completed B.pharma with 70% aggre. nd M.pharma with 71 % aggre in Quality Assurance.so m asking u dat is der any scope for who did mpharm.wat is the procedure for applying for job in Forensic department job or for CBI job or Any defence dept like job ?
is der any exam for dat ?
wer i will get all information ?
can u suggest me ur favourable rply ?
i will b very much thankful to u

16th April 2012, 05:32 PM
sagar R.kachhadiya
Member+

Default Re: Is there any scope in M.Pharm? What is the procedure to apply for job in forensic department job or CBI job? I have completed B.Pharm with 70% aggregate in M.Pharma

There is very nice and better prospect in career after completion of B.pharm.And we all know that post-graduation always seek higher salary and having good knowledge,skill.

Career Opportunities

A career in pharmacy, unfolds a vista full of opportunities leading to a golden future for a young career aspirant. The job opportunities, working conditions, job satisfaction and monetary benefits are excellent.

The various vocations a pharmacy professional can opt, for, are discussed below;

Production & Manufacturing:

A pharmacy professional can work as a production person (chemist, officer, executive, manager, vice-president), involved in the production of bulk drug & intermediates or formulations and dosage forms.

Industries in the cosmetics, soaps, toiletries segment also hire pharmacy professionals. Other segments where opportunities exist are the field of dental products. Dental medicine is a specialized field and so is its production. These involve products dedicated to dental care and hygiene like toothpaste, mouthwashes, dental cavity fillers, etc.

Blood and plasma products is another area hitherto untapped in India, but has immense potential worldwide and is coming up fast in the country. The products involve, blood of various groups, production of blood bags, haemoglobin, plasma, serum, clotting factors, antigens, antibodies, etc.

Production of biological & biotechnological products, surgical dressings, medical devices & equipment, ayurvedic/ homoeopathic / unani medicines also involve the presence of pharmacy professionals in its production.

Other areas where pharmacy professionals are required are in production of veterinary medicine, perfumery, fragrances, nutraceuticals

Research & Development
This forms the heart of any industry, as it is the key to growth and sustenance. Mainly M Pharms & PhDs are in great demand in the various areas of Pharmaceutical R&D. Other areas where professionals are required are:

- New Drug Discovery Research (NDDR): Discovering a new drug has assumed prime importance in the post-GATT era.

- Process Development (P&D): One of the important areas in bulk drugs industry is developing viable processes for the manufacture of drugs and intermediates for their commercial production.

- Formulation & Development (F&D): The success of any pharma company lies in the quality of its products, i.e., its formulations & dosage forms.

- Clinical Trials, Bioequivalence studies, Toxicological Studies: These are some of the areas of clinical research which are in high demand as they are involved in the systematic evaluation of potential drug substances prior to getting them approved by the authorities.

Analysis & Testing

Any drug or dosage form for human use has to be of excellent quality and purity, free from any impurities. The permissible limits of impurities, which either occurs through the manufacturing process, equipment, raw materials, handling or storage, are very stringent. Therefore, Quality control (QC) and Quality Assurance (QA) are the most integral areas of the drug & pharmaceutical industry. Highly specialized and trained staff is required to handle sensitive analytical procedures & sophisticated equipment. MPharm & PhDs in Pharm Analysis /Q.A. are highly preferred for this job.

Best of luck....
16th April 2012, 05:38 PM
sagar R.kachhadiya
Member+

Default Re: Is there any scope in M.Pharm? What is the procedure to apply for job in forensic department job or CBI job? I have completed B.Pharm with 70% aggregate in M.Pharma

hi,friend
there is nice scope of m.pharm after completion of b.pharm.
After M. Pharm, great career opportunities are waiting for you in Pharmacy. I think you will get advantage if you will do phd in pharmacognosy both in India but also abroad. You can join good reputed pharmaceutical companies after your m.pharma will improve your prospects.

There are wide range of industry waiting for Mpharm candidates. There are phramaceutical majors like Ranbaxy, Cipla, and Dr.Reddy mainly take you to do the research, develop new drugs, and find out their purity and strength. Beside this Pharmacist can work as also work as faculty in Universities and Colleges, they can find opportunities in food and cosmetics industry. On the other hand, even public sectors also have many vacancies for pharmacists like in Department of Health and Welfare, the Pest Control Division of Agriculture, the Department of National Defense, Provincial Research Councils, and the Provincial Departments of Agriculture or the Environment. You can also work as drug inspector, quality control analyst in the public sector. If you want to run your business then can be a medical transcriptionist or run your own medical shop. Pharmacologist can work in legal areas like where patents are involved

Best of luck...
16th April 2012, 05:39 PM
sagar R.kachhadiya
Member+

hi,friend
there is nice scope of m.pharm after completion of b.pharm.
After M. Pharm, great career opportunities are waiting for you in Pharmacy. I think you will get advantage if you will do phd in pharmacognosy both in India but also abroad. You can join good reputed pharmaceutical companies after your m.pharma will improve your prospects.

There are wide range of industry waiting for Mpharm candidates. There are phramaceutical majors like Ranbaxy, Cipla, and Dr.Reddy mainly take you to do the research, develop new drugs, and find out their purity and strength. Beside this Pharmacist can work as also work as faculty in Universities and Colleges, they can find opportunities in food and cosmetics industry. On the other hand, even public sectors also have many vacancies for pharmacists like in Department of Health and Welfare, the Pest Control Division of Agriculture, the Department of National Defense, Provincial Research Councils, and the Provincial Departments of Agriculture or the Environment. You can also work as drug inspector, quality control analyst in the public sector. If you want to run your business then can be a medical transcriptionist or run your own medical shop. Pharmacologist can work in legal areas like where patents are involved

Best of luck...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?