28th August 2019, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay course fee of BS(Physics and Astronomy) in EMI mode to Washington State University? Scholarship available for this course?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in Washington State University for BS(Physics and Astronomy) but the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not? And kindly tell me about the scholarship through which I can study this course.

1st September 2019, 05:49 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of BS(Physics and Astronomy) in EMI mode to Washington State University? Scholarship available for this course?

Sorry to inform you that you can not pay the course fee of BS in Physics and Astronomy course in EMI mode to Washington State University. However, if you are unable to make payment on time due to extenuating circumstances, you can appeal for a late payment fee through below-mentioned link.
link for late fee payment appealhttps://studentaffairs.vancouver.wsu...ent-fee-appeal

Following Scholarships and awards are available at Washington State University for BS in Physics and Astronomy course:
1. International Merit Awards
2. International Science Scholarships
3. Emergency Tuition Support Award
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?