28th August 2019, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BS(Physics and Astronomy) in Washington State University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Can I know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can study BS(Physics and Astronomy) in Washington State University? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

1st September 2019, 05:56 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BS(Physics and Astronomy) in Washington State University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance examination is not required to pursue Bachelor of Science in Physics and Astronomy course at Washington State University. However, you are not a native English speaker so you will need to appear for an English language proficiency certificate demonstrated by TOEFL/ IELTS/MELAB.

The cutoff score required for admission:
1. TOEFL examination - a minimum of 213 in computer-based testand 79 in internet-based test
2. IELTS test - a minimum of 6.5 band
3. MELAB - a minimum of 77 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?