15th November 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay course fee of MS(Mechatronics and Robotics) in EMI mode to New York University? Scholarship available for this course?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in New York University for MS(Mechatronics and Robotics) but the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not? And kindly tell me about the scholarship through which I can study this course.

12th December 2019, 07:59 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of MS(Mechatronics and Robotics) in EMI mode to New York University? Scholarship available for this course?

Yes, you can pay the course fee of MS in the Mechatronics and Robotics program in EMI mode. University's Deferred Payment Plan allows you to pay a percentage of the net balance due for the semester by the payment deadline, and defer the remaining amount to be paid later in the term.

Payment plan for Spring 2020:
Available December 4, 2019
> Initial Payment (50%): Payment Due Date
> Second Payment (25%): March 3, 2020
> Final Payment (25%): April 7, 2020

You will be offered scholarships for each separate academic year as determined by your individual schools within NYU. NYU also awards very few exclusively merit-based scholarships to assist students whose families are unable to pay the full cost of an NYU education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?