27th September 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay course fee of Masters in Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing in EMI mode to Middlesex University London?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in Middlesex University London for Masters in Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing. But the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not?

3rd October 2018, 12:35 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of Masters in Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing in EMI mode to Middlesex University London?

Yes, you can pay course fee of Masters in Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing in Easy Monthly Installment mode to Middlesex University. You can choose to pay course fees in full at the start of your first term, in two or six installments.

Course fee of Masters in Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing program is around £8,800. For more details about Fee and funding you should visit to https://www.mdx.ac.uk/study-with-us/...aduate-finance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?