27th September 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study Masters in Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing in Middlesex University London?

I am interested to apply for Masters in Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing course in Middlesex University London. Can I know that how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this university for this course.

3rd October 2018, 12:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study Masters in Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing in Middlesex University London?

Yes, you can apply for this course. In order to enroll for Masters in Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing in Middlesex University London first of all you need to visit https://misis.mdx.ac.uk/mislve/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon

Here You need to register yourself after that fill the application form and submit all required documents. Once your application get selected you will be informed for further procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?