23rd July 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay course fee of MSc(Occupational Psychology) in EMI mode to Goldsmiths, University of London?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in Goldsmiths, University of London for MSc(Occupational Psychology). But the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not?

27th July 2019, 01:33 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of MSc(Occupational Psychology) in EMI mode to Goldsmiths, University of London?

I am not sure that Goldsmiths, University of London allow to pay tuition fee on EMI mode because they have fixed deadlines for fees. However, you can contact to University's office and ask for the same at
Call: 020 7919 7050
Email: [email protected]

Tuition fee of M.Sc.in Occupational Psychology program is £19170.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?