23rd July 2015, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and I want to study B.E. in Abroad. Can you please let me know about the process for admission? And also the universities which are providing B.E. course in Abroad to me?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  4. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  6. List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?
  7. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  9. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  10. List of universities offering B.Tech course in Abroad for 12th Science student? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of Technical universities which offer M.Tech in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of universities which offer MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
  16. List of top universities which offer M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
26th July 2015, 01:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,
I am studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and I want to study B.E. in Abroad. Can you please let me know about the process for admission? And also the universities which are providing B.E. course in Abroad to me?
List of the best university for BE course in Abroad :-

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

University of Texas-Austin
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

University of North Carolina
Address: 601 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403, United States

Arizona State University
Address: 1151 South Forest Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States

Brigham Young University
Address: Provo, UT 84602, United States

For admission above university, you must have GRE and TOEFL exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?