2nd July 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BSc(Urban Planning and Real Estate) in University College London being a 12th student?

I am a student of 12th standard and I want to do BSc(Urban Planning and Real Estate) from University College London. So, I would like to know if can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility.

6th July 2019, 09:47 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Urban Planning and Real Estate) in University College London being a 12th student?

Yes, you can study BSc(Urban Planning and Real Estate) in University College London being a 12th student. In order to study BSc(Urban Planning and Real Estate), candidates must have passed 12th standard with 90% and above from CBSE/CISCE.
Duration of course is full time 3 years.

More details is available on;
https://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-st...state-bsc/2019
6th July 2019, 06:14 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Urban Planning and Real Estate) in University College London being a 12th student?

Yes, you can study B.Sc. in Urban Planning and Real Estate program at University College London. In order to pursue this program you must have qualified secondary school examination with Mathematics and Science from ISC/CBSE board with minimum 85% marks. Also you must have proficiency certificate in English language demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?