2nd July 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of BSc(Urban Planning and Real Estate) in University College London?

I want to do BSc(Urban Planning and Real Estate) course from University College London. Can I know the duration of this course? Kindly tell me about the course duration of this course. Thank you!

6th July 2019, 09:39 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of BSc(Urban Planning and Real Estate) in University College London?

Course duration of BSc(Urban Planning and Real Estate) in University College London is full time 3 years under graduate course.
This program will start in September 2019. Application deadline to apply for this program was 15 January 2019.

You must have passed 12th Standard, with 90% or above from CISCE or CBSE to apply for admission into this program.

More details is available on;
https://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-st...state-bsc/2019
6th July 2019, 06:20 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of BSc(Urban Planning and Real Estate) in University College London?

University College London offering B.Sc. in Urban Planning and Real Estate program. Duration of this program is 3 years in full time mode. Application for this program has closed now. This program will start in the month of September 2019. For more details regarding this course visit at https://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-st...state-bsc/2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?