11th November 2022, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I study of colleges in USA after completing my matriculation from India?

I have completed my matric in 2022 and now, I am trying to complete my college from the United States. I have a visit visa for America but I want to convert it to a student visa so I can complete my further education. But the main question is, am I supposed to enroll into a high school or college? Please, share the details on what I could do to convert my visit visa to a student visa and continue my studies after matriculation in the United States of America.

12th November 2022, 11:16 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study of colleges in USA after completing my matriculation from India?

No,after 10th you can't apply for a colleges in USA ,you have to complete your 12th degree from a recognised university with minimum 65%marks.

And also have to appear in the entrance exam called TOEFL.
12th November 2022, 04:32 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study of colleges in USA after completing my matriculation from India?

The candidate should have completed 10th, 12th with a minimum of 60% marks from any recognised board. Then the candidate needs to fulfill given criteria to get admission in a college of USA.

Transcript.
Standardized test scores. SAT or ACT. English proficiency test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, iTEP, PTE Academic)
Essay.
Recommendations.
Copy of your valid passport.
12th November 2022, 11:45 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After completing class 10th, you can study abroad. There are numerous options for students to attend schools in other nations, which will be advantageous in a variety of ways. They will be educated in many cultures and teaching techniques from a young age.
13th November 2022, 10:26 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognised university with minimum 65%marks can study of colleges in USA ,but after 10th standard you can't.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?