13th February 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i study M.Com in USA after completing B.Com in India?

Hello sir,

I am about to complete my B.Com course degree in India. I want to study M.Com course further in USA. I want to know if i can study the course in USA on completion of my B.Com qualification. I am waiting for your answer.

13th February 2016, 08:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study M.Com in USA after completing B.Com in India?

Yes, definitely you can study M.Com in USA after completion of your B.Com course from Indian University. To get admission for pursuing M.Com course in US universities, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE examination score is not mandatory but, some top universities may ask for offering admission. It is mandatory to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MCA course in US universities.
14th February 2016, 12:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,

I am about to complete my B.Com course degree in India. I want to study M.Com course further in USA. I want to know if i can study the course in USA on completion of my B.Com qualification. I am waiting for your answer.
Yes, you can study Masters course in Commerce after completion of B.Com degree but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

RE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
13th November 2020, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B.Com final year, can I study M.Com in the US, because they need 16 yrs of education for MBA.So, for M.Com 15 years of education is enough?
16th November 2021, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

How much GRE SCORE ELIGIBLE FOR M.COM IN US
16th November 2021, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

How many marks TO eligible for GRE in M.com in US
12th April 2023, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Is M.com also Know as M.A.C?
20th May 2023, 05:53 PM
rbagdiya1

Yes, it is possible to study M.Com (Master of Commerce) in the USA after completing a B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) degree in India.

Entrance Exams: Many universities in the USA require applicants to submit scores from standardized entrance exams such as the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Check with the specific universities you're interested in to determine which exam is required.

English Language Proficiency: As an international student, you will likely need to demonstrate proficiency in English by providing scores from an English language proficiency test such as the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?