20th March 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MS along with job in Germany being an Architecture graduate?

Hello Everyone,
I am a B.Arch graduate and I want to do MS in Germany. Please let me know that can I do along with any kind of job? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  3. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  4. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  5. How to study and work in Germany simultaneously?
  6. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  7. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  8. How to study masters education in germany?
  9. Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free?
  10. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  11. Suggestion for studying M.Tech in Germany
  12. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  13. Is it possible to get a job with BDS degree in Germany? What is the procedure?
  14. Possibility to study in Germany with 62% in B.Tech?
  15. Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?
  16. Institute offering Ph.D in Animal Biotech in Abroad
  17. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?
  18. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
28th March 2016, 07:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS along with job in Germany being an Architecture graduate?

Yea, you can definitely pursue MS course in Germany since you have completed B.Arch course. You can also do a job along side your MS course. However, you cannot opt for a full time or permanent job since it will not only hamper your studies but also will require work permit from the German consulate. Hence you need to pursue MS course and along with canbopt for part time job on your college or online.
28th March 2016, 07:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS along with job in Germany being an Architecture graduate?

Yes, you can do job while pursuing MS course in Germany. However, you cannot opt for a full time or permanent job. This is because it requires work permit from the German consulate and will hamper your studies as well. Hence you can go for part time jobs. There are various part time jobs available in the concerned university where you will pursue the course as well as online. Hence, you can opt for any such part time jobs. You an also opt for part time jobs in BPO or food delivery shopping units.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?