21st March 2016, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MBBS with scholarship in Abroad if secured 52% in 12th?

Hello Everyone,
I have got 52% in 12th Board exam and I want to know that am I eligible to do MBBS in Abroad with Scholarship? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in Abroad if secured 88% in 12th?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS with scholarship in Abroad?
  3. Eligibility to study MBBS with scholarship for a candidate who has secured 91.63% in 12th?
  4. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in 12th Science?
  5. How can I study further in Abroad with scholarship if secured 86% in 12th Science?
  6. How to get scholarship to study in abroad for MBBS?
  7. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  8. Eligibility to get scholarship to study MBBS for a candidate with 75% in 12th? -- [New]
  9. Scholarship to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 70% in 12th?
  10. How to do MBBS abroad with Government scholarship?
  11. How can I take Government Scholarship to study MBBS in Abroad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  12. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any chance to study BS in Abroad with scholarship for an ST student?
  14. Can I get full scholarship to study Mechatronics Engineering in Abroad if secured 80% in D.A.E(Instrumentation)?
  15. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  16. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  17. Which scholarship exam I need to prepare to study abroad after 12th?
  18. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
28th March 2016, 07:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBBS with scholarship in Abroad if secured 52% in 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MBBS in abroad even with a percentage of 52% in your 10+2 level. You need to score very good marks in the entrance exams based on which scores the admission is done in the foreign institutes. Since the academic background is also taken into consideration during selection process at the time of admission so your good marks in the entrance exam will compensate it. Moreover, you need to perform well in the interview round and upload a good resume and statement of purpose to ensure your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?