10th May 2011, 03:57 PM
cled

How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?

I'd like to begin my undergraduate course in architecture in a university abroad. I can't afford the costs so I'll need a scholarship. How can I get one? Plus, which universities do u suggest? I'd like to go to Australia, UK, USA or Germany. I'm 17 years old. Will that be a problem? I really need this. :-) I'd really appreciate it if the information you gave me was as detailed as possible. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  2. Further steps after English honours from Delhi University to get high paying job? Various scholarship tests to study in Abroad?
  3. Is that any scholarship for study MBBS or any medical UG course in abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  5. Institution/University offering Geology Abroad? Admission details and scholarship?
  6. Is there any chance to study BS in Abroad with scholarship for an ST student?
  7. Is there any scholarship to study Abroad for Matriculation topper?
  8. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  9. How can I study abroad with scholarship?
  10. How to study B.Sc in abroad without having enough money? Exams needed to be written to get scholarship to study abroad?
  11. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  12. How to take scholarship exam for doing abroad study? What is the procedure to be followed to apply for the scholarship exams? -- [New]
  13. Which all exams I can apply to study abroad in technology sector with scholarship?
  14. How to study for free in abroad? Which scholarship exam should I write for free study in abroad?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for get scholarship and study B.E Civil after diploma completion in abroad?
  16. How Can I Study abroad India with scholarship?? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take admission in 12th class of an American school?
  18. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
19th July 2011, 03:34 PM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?

You will have to score high in their entrance ecam like gre,toefl,gmat etc then only you can get scholarship in good universities
10th August 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?

i really want to study architecture but i want to do it in abroad.and also i can't afford to study their . how to get a scholarship and how to sit for the scholarship exam bcoz i also can't travel places to give exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?