3rd July 2019, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in IELTS to study MSc(Aviation Management) in London Metropolitan University? Reference books to prepare for IELTS?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to give IELTS. For this I need to know that what books are helpful for me through which I can prepare well. Also let me know about that what rank I have to secure for MSc(Aviation Management) admission in London Metropolitan University.

6th July 2019, 03:58 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in IELTS to study MSc(Aviation Management) in London Metropolitan University? Reference books to prepare for IELTS?

In order to enroll for M.Sc. in Aviation Management program you must have score 6.5 band in IELTS examination(not less then 6.0 band in any section). These are 5 Best IELTS preparation books:
1. Barron’s IELTS Superpack
2. The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS
3. Cambridge IELTS 13 Academic Student’s Book with Answers
4. Official IELTS Practice Materials
5. Road to IELTS
6th July 2019, 06:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in IELTS to study MSc(Aviation Management) in London Metropolitan University? Reference books to prepare for IELTS?

Cutoff rank required in IELTS to study MSc(Aviation Management) in London Metropolitan University is given below;

Overall score: 6.0
Component scores:-
Listening: 5.5
Reading: 5.5
Writing: 5.5
Speaking: 5.5

Reference books to prepare for IELTS
--------------------------
The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS

Barron's IELTS Superpack

Target Band 7: IELTS Academic

Cambridge IELTS 11 Self-Study Pack:

IELTS Practice Test Plus 2

Ace the IELTS: IELTS General- How to Maximize Your Score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?