18th September 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Best university in between Nanjing Medical University, China and Alfaisal University, Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course without IELTS exam? Total cost in study?

I completed 12th with Biology stream and want to study MBBS course. I have selected two universities for it Nanjing Medical University, China and Alfaisal University, Saudi Arabia. Which university is best to study MBBS course without IELTS exam? Total cost in study?

Related Questions:
  1. List of some best colleges of Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course
  2. How is it possible to get diploma in engineering production if I am Palestinian living in Saudi Arabia? What is the total cost?
  3. List of colleges with admission procedure to study MBBS course from India for an Arabian? Total cost to study the same?
  4. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  5. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in MBBS course at Medical University of Vienna? Total cost including accommodation?
  6. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  7. Cutoff marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in Capital Medical University, China?
  8. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  9. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  10. Distance learning degree from AMJ or EILLM University is valid for Saudi Arabia Visa?
  11. Procedure to study MBBS in Harvard University and Oxford University? Total cost to study MBBS in these universities?
  12. Formalities to study MBBS in Ningabo University China?
  13. When and how to apply for Petrochemical Engineering/ Science course at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia? Is it good place for Indian students?
  14. Can an India get admission in MBBS course at Al Ghad International Medical Sciences College, Saudi Arabia? Will I have to pass MCI exam after it?
  15. Eligibility to get admission in MS Petrochemical Engineering at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia? -- [New]
  16. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  17. How to get admission in MBBS course at Medical University of Vienna? Will I have to pass GRE, IELTS and TOEFL exam?
  18. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?