4th January 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MS in USA with 320 marks in GRE and 83 marks in TOEFL?

Hello Sir,
I've done my B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) and worked in a project for 2 years. I gave my GRE and scored 320 marks and TOEFL score is 83. Now I want to do MS in USA. I want to join at the earliest.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of applying for MS in United States? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  3. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Can I get scholarship to study MS in USA if secured 51% in B.Tech, 85 marks in TOEFL and less than 100 marks in GRE?
  6. How to get into top institutes abroad?
  7. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering in USA? Scholarships for study?
  8. Am i eligible for MS or MBA in US with 60% marks in Degree?
  9. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL?
  10. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  11. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in USA?
  12. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in USA?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in both TOEFL and GRE for study MS in USA?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study MS in USA if preparing for GRE?
  15. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering) in top 20 universities of USA?
  16. Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?
  17. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and TOEFL along with GRE to study MS in USA? Specializations to study in MS for B.E.(ECE) candidate?
  18. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
10th January 2016, 07:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in USA with 320 marks in GRE and 83 marks in TOEFL?

Yes, definitely you can study MS in USA after completion of your B.Tech course and by scoring 320 marks in GRE and 83 marks in TOEFL examination. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities. If the universities you have applied for admission satisfies with your score reports, they will send you an i20 (admission letter) and you can apply for Visa. Once your Visa is approved, you can join in the university for pursuing MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?