23rd March 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Earth Science/Geology with scholarship in Abroad if completed M.Sc(Applied Geology) with 7.67 CGPA?

I have completed my M.Sc in Applied Geology with 7.67 CGPA. Am I eligible to get any scholarship to do my PhD in Abroad or is it important to keep a good track record? I have more than 80% in 10th and 12th and 70% for Graduation. Can I get the details regarding PhD opportunities in the field of Earth Science/ Geology in Abroad?

8th April 2018, 05:39 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Earth Science/Geology with scholarship in Abroad if completed M.Sc(Applied Geology) with 7.67 CGPA?

Yes, you can pursue PhD in Earth Science with scholarship from abroad. As per you scores there is a chance that you may get Scholarship. In order to get a scholarship for PhD you have to apply for scholarship program as more as possible. There are many government and private scholarship programs where you can apply.

These are PhD opportunities in the field of Earth Science/ Geology in Abroad with full Scholarship:-
> EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Sustainable Infrastructure Systems
From - University of Southampton

> Fully funded PhD Studentship: Determining the role of distributed ledger technologies in the markets of guarantees of origin for renewable energy
From - University College London

> Fully funded PhD Studentship in the relationship between ventilation and air quality, noise and overheating risk in new homes
From - University College London

> EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Mathematics of Planet Earth
From - Imperial College London

> Managing archaeological loss in the face of coastal change, Geography – MPhil/PhD
From - University of Exeter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?