17th January 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?

i want to make my career in geology.i m planning to do my bsc in india and i want to do my msc and phd in geology in abroad ......please give me some information about colleges offering bsc geology in india n how i can go abroad to study phd in geology. if there are any scholarship or exams for it please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Institution/University offering Geology Abroad? Admission details and scholarship?
  2. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  3. Will I get a good job after scoring average marks around 50% in science but good marks in M.Tech and B.Tech?
  4. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Geology in India?
  5. How to do geology in PG after doing B.Tech EEE? Is there any future for the girls? Universities offering the course in India as well as abroad?
  6. Colleges abroad offering PG in Petroleum Engineering/Geology/Geo sciences/Geophysics?
  7. Colleges offering phD in biotech in india or abroad? Job opportunities after msc biotech?
  8. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  9. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  10. Which PG is better? M.Tech in applied geology, Msc petrotech. or Msc geology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to join Ph.D course in India or Abroad?
  12. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  13. How to become a Geologist after 12th?
  14. Institute offering Ph.D in Animal Biotech in Abroad
  15. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  16. How to join MSc Geology in distance education? I have completed BSc in Geology Distance
  17. Best top rated colleges offering aviation management in India and Abroad?
  18. Any universities offering BSc Instrumentation course through distance mode? Procedure to apply for engineering course in India or Abroad?
18th January 2014, 12:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?

Geology is a very good subject which is at its infant stage now but is expected to have huge scope in the future. The institutes where you can pursue BSc in Geology are as follows:-
-Hansraj College, Kamla Nagar, Delhi
-Fergusson College, Fergusson College Road, Pune
-Bundelkhand University Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
-St. Xavier's College, CST
-M G Science institute, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad
-Regional Engineering College, Durgapur
-University of Kerala
-Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli
-Shri Guru Ram Rai (P.G.) College, Dehradun
-M G Science institute, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad

After pursuing your graduation , you can either pursue MSc in India and then go for Phd abroad or pursue both MSc and Phd abroad. If you want to pursue higher studies abroad, you need to appear for two entrance exams :-

-GRE
- TOEFL or IELTS

Foreign universities take admission on the basis of scores in these entrance exams as well as after evaluation of your resume and statement of purpose. Scholarships can be availed from the concerned university where you are pursuing course if you are excellent at your academics or having some extraordinary talent.
28th May 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?

I have completed my BSC in geology .I want to go to Japan for higher studies please tell me about some universities. I know about ielts exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?