13th March 2023, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i take my uncle as a caretaker with me instead of my father and mother?

Sir i have given my matriculation exams. My result will be declared in may.
I want to go to canada. Tell me about the process of getting this visa. And who can go with me? Can i take my uncle as a caretaker with me instead of my father and mother?

13th March 2023, 04:39 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Can i take my uncle as a caretaker with me instead of my father and mother?

To apply for a student visa in Canada, you need to have an acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Canada, proof of financial support, and meet the other requirements set by the Canadian government.

Regarding who can accompany you, typically, immediate family members such as parents, spouse, or dependent children are allowed to accompany international students on a study permit. However, in some cases, other relatives such as grandparents, siblings, or uncles may be allowed to accompany the student if they can prove that they will act as the student's primary caregiver while in Canada.

In general, it may be more challenging to bring an uncle as a caretaker instead of your parents or grandparents, as immigration authorities will assess the relationship between the student and the person accompanying them, as well as their ability to provide adequate care and support during the student's stay in Canada. You would need to provide strong evidence of your uncle's ability to act as your primary caregiver, including financial and logistical support.

It's recommended to consult with a Canadian immigration lawyer or a certified immigration consultant to help you understand the visa process and to assess your specific situation regarding who can accompany you to Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?