12th April 2016, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get an Education Loan against my Uncle's property to study MBA in Canada? Why Bank refused my uncle's return?

Hello Everyone,
I have applied for MBA in Canada and the total expenses for this course is near about Rs. 16.5 Lacs. I don't have my father's return and nor we have such property. Due to this problem I contact my uncle for education loan and my uncle agreed for giving me guarantee and he is ready to give his registry of home to bank for my student loan. But when we contacted to the bank, they told us that they want a father or mother's return and their income proof for the loan, the guarantors security will not work there. I have got my conditional letter though which I want to pay one year fees. So I want to know if my uncle is giving the registry of home and please tell me is not possible that I can get loan on my uncle's property, as I want to apply for loan soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  2. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  4. Why State Bank of India refused to sanction Education Loan to a candidate who want to study MBA in United World Study Centre?
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA against my Grocery shop whose half shareholder is my brother?
  6. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  7. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  8. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  9. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  10. Can I mortgage property which includes partner to apply for Education Loan?
  11. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA on mortgaged property?
  13. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in University of Western Ontario, Canada?
  14. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  15. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  16. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  17. Is it possible to get an Education Loan without Income Tax Return and Home registration proofs?
  18. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
16th April 2016, 01:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get an Education Loan against my Uncle's property to study MBA in Canada? Why Bank refused my uncle's return?

Yes, it is possible to get education loan of 16.5 lakhs if your uncle is ready to mortgage his house. You can get the loan against mortgage of his house. However, he needs to furnish all documents as per bank's request and complete all formalities. Apart from this you also need to furnish the income tax certificate of your father and guardian if they are working. You also need to furnish the bank the proof of your residence which can be rental proof or house tax proof. If the bank still rejects the loan request you can approach other banks for the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?