14th May 2016, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Salary of both Father and mother are included for OBC Non Creamy Layer or only one of them?

I ask question for obc non creamy layer certificate ,father & mother both salary will include or single one person salary will show kindly clarify? for jee advance 2016

15th May 2016, 08:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary of both Father and mother are included for OBC Non Creamy Layer or only one of them?

OBC stands for Other Backward Caste. Under OBC, there are two layers, OBC creamy layer or OBC non creamy layer.

Those candidates whose parents income is more than 6 lakhs rupees is considered to be under Creamy layer and they do not get benefits of reservation for entrance exams. Earlier the limit was 4.5 lacs per annum but it was revised to 6 lacs rupees per annum.

Yes, under parents income both father and mother's salary will be taken into account.
16th May 2016, 12:16 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary of both Father and mother are included for OBC Non Creamy Layer or only one of them?

*The division of creamy or non creamy layer in Other Backward class is done on basis of salary of parents. If you parents income is 6 lacs or more then you come under creamy layer of OBC.

*It does not whether you father's income is more than 6 lacs or mothers or both. Creamy layer candidates do not get reservation benefits.
16th December 2016, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Business income of father and mother are included for non creamy layer or only one of them
15th September 2017, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

My parents are both government teacher in non creamy layer certificate only father's salary included or both tell me?
21st December 2017, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Will I get a non creamy layer certificate if my father is a pensioner and I require a non creamy layer certificate for a AEE job government of telangana?
1st April 2018, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Father class b employee income less than 8 lakhs and mother class c employee income less than 8 lakhs
Is my daughter eligible for once back certificate
2nd April 2018, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

When parents are state govt employees class 2 and class 3 with annual income less than 8 lakhs individually are the child eligible for obc ncl category .
7th May 2018, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Mother is a class c employee having annual income 7.76 lacs and father is a privet employee with annual income 96000. Is son eligible for non cream layer
13th June 2019, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

If father and mother are govt employees both gross or net to be calculated for ncl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?