1st February 2017, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Can my son pursue 11th and 12th in India, after studying 9th and 10th from USA?

My son was doing 9th grade in India in CBSE school. Now we shifted in USA. If he completes his 9th and 10th grade in USA, will he be eligible for 11th and 12th standard in India ?
My son will be in normal category or NRI after complete his 10th in USA?

4th February 2017, 07:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can my son pursue 11th and 12th in India, after studying 9th and 10th from USA?

Yes, if your son completes schooling from a recognized board of education, then surely you will be eligible for admission in any Indian school. Just make sure you have all the documents to support your admission.

If you have been living outside India for quite some time, then your son will be treated as NRI category candidate.
13th June 2017, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can my son pursue 11th and 12th in India, after studying 9th and 10th from USA?

My son is doing 9th grade in cbse in Punjab India
Can we go to Chicago for work with my son and continue his study in chicago
26th June 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

After completing grade 5th to grade 10th in USA, we want to relocate to India. What documents are required by admitting schools/Colleges for 11th grade admission? (NRI certificate/ School Migration certificate etc.) What is the procedure to notarize the documents from Indian embassy?
23rd October 2019, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 11th in India after completing 9th n 10th in US ? What r the documents required n any eligibility criteria?
24th October 2019, 05:46 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get admission in 11th in India after completing 9th n 10th in US ? What r the documents required n any eligibility criteria?
For pursuing 11th from India you will be required these documents:-

-> Provisional admission application form completed in all respects

-> Grade 10 "O" Level / ICSE / IGCSE or equivalent mark sheet / grade sheet.

-> Gap certificate if applicable original + copy.
-> Migration Certificate
-> Passing certificate from school.
-> Birth certificate
-> Student's passport (first and last page).
-> Sponsor's passport (first and last page) and Visa page.
-> Residence permit (proof of NRI status) copy.
-> NRI certificate (certifying parent's NRI status) from Indian Embassy in student's country - original + copy.
24th October 2019, 05:50 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing grade 5th to grade 10th in USA, we want to relocate to India. What documents are required by admitting schools/Colleges for 11th grade admission? (NRI certificate/ School Migration certificate etc.) What is the procedure to notarize the documents from Indian embassy?
For Notarizing the documents from Indian Embassy you can notarize a document if you have proper ID. The notarized document then needs go to the notary regulator for an apostille attachment (notary authentication). The notary should be able to show you a website with apostille instructions. Some notaries provide apostille processing courier services for an additional fee.
26th October 2020, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

My son us studying currently in 10 std USA in scranton high school and the curiculam us Ap ,since there are no board exams in USA for 10 class will his 10 std certificate be valid in India and can he take admission for 11std in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?