13th March 2023, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Can my visa get rejected due to compartment?

I have recently completed my 2 with an overall 65% and 10th with 85% but i had a compartment in chemistry exam which i cleared will the compartment examination affect my visa? Can my visa get rejected due to it? Please answer as soon as possible i am worried

14th March 2023, 01:48 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can my visa get rejected due to compartment?

A visa application may be rejected if there are active backlogs. But if there are cleared backlogs, then there is no chance of getting rejected visa due to compartment. So, after clearing all the backlogs, a candidate is eligible to apply for a visa.
14th March 2023, 11:15 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can my visa get rejected due to compartment?

If there are ongoing backlogs, a visa application may be rejected. But, if backlogs have been cleared, there is no risk of a visa being rejected because of the compartment. So, you*can apply for a visa after clearing your*all backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?