20th June 2021, 09:26 AM
Rupam.....

Will I get rejected if I got my HR Interview rescheduled due to faulty camera?

My hr interview is in flocareer but i couldn't turn on my camera I tried a lot but I failed regarding this they told me that they will reschedule my interview I also mailed them to change the platform of interview so, for that reason they will reject me?

30th June 2021, 09:29 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get rejected if I got my HR Interview rescheduled due to faulty camera?

In an interview, you should maintain professional behavior. You may have seen people go for interview in Court and tie. Because it looks professional. So, yes if they didn't see you in the interview, there is a high chance that you will be rejected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What's the minimum cutoff marks for OBC categories in IBPS PO exam? I scored 114 marks only whether I called for interview or not? What type of question asked in interview? Is this interview held only in English or both English and Hindi language? 1 28th November 2019 07:36 AM
Infosys interview questions? How to prepare for the interview for technical and HR interview? 1 10th October 2016 02:42 AM
What is TCS ignite interview process? What are the rounds are being conducted? How to crack the interview easily? 2 30th January 2016 07:22 PM
Interview pattern, type of questions asked and interview experiences for ISRO SC interview? 1 29th June 2015 08:21 AM
Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI? 51 31st December 2013 08:22 AM