18th July 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

When to apply for Study Visa of Iran? What to show on Visa application to the counselor?

Hello,
I am looking to apply Study Visa of Iran for postgraduate course. I want to know when should I apply for Study Visa of Iran? What I have to show the counselor during the application of Study Visa of Iran. Please help me to know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. When to apply for Study Visa of Iran? What to show on Visa application to the counselor?
  2. Should I have to prove the Study Visa counselor of Iran about my employment in India after completion of course?
  3. How long will it take to process Iran Study Visa? Should I have to apply online?
  4. How to prepare for Visa Interview to get Study Visa of Iran?
  5. Is it possible to apply for Iran Study Visa without securing admission?
  6. Where to apply for Iran Study Visa in India? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  7. Documents required to apply for Iran Study Visa to study MS course?
  8. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  9. Requirements to get Study Visa to do Master's Degree in Iran?
  10. Procedure to get job Visa after completion of Diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  11. What kind of Interview is scheduled to get Student Visa of Iran?
  12. Can bank show sanction letter of 2 Lakhs? an bank favour in getting Visa?
  13. After scoring 58% in Engineering can I do MS in Germany? Any chance to get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Chances to get study visa of Iran to study MBBS course from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran? What should I do for it? -- [New]
  15. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  16. What are the main reasons due to which a visa application can be rejected?
  17. Can I re-submit my visa application with a better IELTS score?
  18. Are there chances of visa rejection after an year break?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?