1st December 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can we continue our remaining Pharma.D course in USA? Will bank provide loan to me?

Well dear after completing 4 years of pham.d can we read further 5th and 6th year in abroad like usa? if yes what we should do for that ?

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and correct present fees structure details of ICWAI? Which bank can finance and how much? Can I get another bank loan if pursuing B.Com through loan only?
  2. What should I do if no bank co-operates for education loan?
  3. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  4. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  5. Am I eligible to get education loan having 50% in intermediate? Which bank will provide me loan?
  6. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get financial help for pursuing MBA after B.Com?
  8. How to do MS in USA? What is the cost to do MS in USA?
  9. Whether Bank provides Loan to study B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering?
  10. Can I join in an approved distance education for either B Tech Or BE in electronics from UAE? Any Indian bank will provide me loan for it?
  11. Which bank can provide me loan for DNS course?
  12. Does colleges provide help in securing loan? How long does it take to processed and get in hand?
  13. What to do after 12th Arts to study in countries like- Australia and USA? What about LLB course from abroad? Upto how much loan bank will provide? -- [New]
  14. How to get Education Loan to study in USA?
  15. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  16. Can I get Education Loan for the remaining expenditure if I get scholarship for 60% expenditure for M.S. in USA ?
  17. PGDBO course offers assured admission in ICICI Bank? Can Education loan facility be availed for this course? From which bank?
  18. Which Financial Authority or Bank provides Education Loan for UPSC exams preparation?
7th December 2014, 04:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we continue our remaining Pharma.D course in USA? Will bank provide loan to me?

No, It is not possible to continue your remaining course in USA. That's because to get a certificate, you have to complete your course from one university. But, you cannot do half course from one university and remaining half from another university. And USA universities does not offers admission for half courses. So, you have to complete your course in India. Otherwise, you can join as a fresh candidate in American universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?