1st December 2014, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Recognition of MBA from KSOU in private companies of India and Abroad?

AM planing to pursue MBA program from KSOU. I have finished MSc in Biotechnology from Bangalore university. currently working as copyeditor in a private company. i would like to change my field and hence this will be like an add-on in my resume. Kindly let me know how is the recognition of this degree in private companies in India and abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. MBA from KSOU is valid in all over India and Abroad?
  2. Information about KSOU engineering course?
  3. Is B.Com or BBA degree from Loyala college good to pursue MBA degree? Does Loyola degree has any recognition abroad?
  4. Why Indian students prefer doing MBA in India rather than from abroad?
  5. Where is more scope in Dentistry, in India or Abroad? Any recognition for people who have completed BDS in India or Abroad?
  6. Is there any problem to get a job in private company or government sector by KSOU B.Tech certificate
  7. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  8. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
  9. List of companies that I can attend after scoring 70.6% in 10th?
  10. Which exams to be taken up for MBA from India as well as Abroad?
  11. How to pursue a career in technical research field in companies? Should I go for MBA in India or should I do MS in mechatronics or robotics in abroad?
  12. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  13. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  14. Which type job is best government or private for Microbiologist? Which place is best India or Abroad?
  15. Can I do MS Abroad after studying B.Tech in KSOU?
  16. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  18. What will be the value of doing M.Tech course from KSOU in India and Abroad?
8th December 2014, 12:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recognition of MBA from KSOU in private companies of India and Abroad?

It is good to see your spirit of learning and desire to pursue higher studies. You can definitely pursue your MBA degree course in KSOU or Karnataka State Open University. There is nothing to worry as KSOU is well recognized by competent authorities. Hence the degree offered by KSOU will be accepted by private companies in India and abroad.
The proofs of recognition of various competent authorities is given below.

AIU Membership Letter
DEC Approval Letter
UGC Approval Letter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?