1st December 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 12th Arts to study in countries like- Australia and USA? What about LLB course from abroad? Upto how much loan bank will provide?

Sub: Study abroad after 12th arts stream
sir,what i have to do after 12 in arts stream for study abroad like australia,usa,etc and also tell about llb from abroad. How much bank will provide?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th to study in countries like Australia and USA?
  2. Can we continue our remaining Pharma.D course in USA? Will bank provide loan to me?
  3. Can I go to Australia if I pass from 12th NIOS Nepal? How can I apply abroad to study and in which university should I go for?
  4. Essential exam to go abroad in countries like USA, UK, Australia and Canada?
  5. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  6. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Terms and conditions of M.Pharma course in Abroad countries?
  8. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  9. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  10. Salary in Abroad countries after Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)?
  11. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  12. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  13. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  14. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  15. Which Bank provide education loan upto Rs.4 Lakhs without collateral security?
  16. How to get Education Loan to study in USA?
  17. Best course with Bank loan for 12th female student in Abroad?
  18. How much bank loan can be sanctioned to study Abroad?
4th December 2014, 12:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after 12th Arts to study in countries like- Australia and USA? What about LLB course from abroad? Upto how much loan bank will provide?

To continue your further education in those countries, first you have to complete two exams called GRE and IELTS. After completing these exams, you can apply for the courses, in which you are interested, at different universities. If the universities satisfies with your profile, then they will send you an admission letter.
You can apply for Bachelors degree in LAW(known as LLB) at any of the foreign universities, which are providing LAW courses. This bachelor's degree will be your first degree in LAW courses. After completion of the course, if you want you can practice there, by completing one additional year course at any of ABA approved law school in order to qualify for various U.S. state bar councils.

Loan:-
The following documents are also required to apply for bank loan
1.Three Passport size photographs
2.Confirmed admission letter
3.Schedule of expenses
4.Copy of prospectus
5.Mark sheets 10th onwards
6.Copy of passport/ID proof
7.Proof of gaps in studies, if any
8.PAN card of the student
If you can satisfy all these requirements of a bank, then you will get a loan, which will cover your Tuition fee, books, allowances, project fee, etc. The bank will provide only the amount of loan, which can make you to complete your education.For example, if your total cost is 20 lakhs, then the bank will provide a loan of 20 lakhs.
29th June 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after 12th Arts to study in countries like- Australia and USA? What about LLB course from abroad? Upto how much loan bank will provide?

I have completed 12th standard with arts stream but now i want to study in canada
What i should do now?
11th June 2017, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I am an arts student. I have passed my 12th with 78% from pawn. I want to study in Australia. what courses will be available, with my subjects written as follow:- Subjects:-) elective eng,physical edu.,drawing and painting and compulsory subjects are General English,Punjabi,computer,environmental studies.
Please answer my question as soon as it is possible. I really need help.
14th June 2017, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I am medical student and after 12th I wanted to choose humanities stream . Is this possible in Australia
18th July 2017, 03:37 PM

Hey everybody, I want to study in u.s.a for graduation after my completion of 12th arts.so,it is possible to do this so?
And what are the possibilities of this such things, and can I apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?