25th May 2022, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting BHMS in India or abroad?

Sir I want to know the chances of BHMS in india & abroad also scope of lecturing in homeopathy.

28th May 2022, 11:18 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Chances of getting BHMS in India or abroad?

To get admission in BHMS and BAMS Government college, you need 350 marks in NEET.

Career opportunity after the completion of BHMS is vast, not only in India but also abroad. Many organizations are working in the manufacturing and research field in abroad are requiring the professional in this field.
29th May 2022, 01:56 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting BHMS in India or abroad?

Chances of getting BHMS in India or abroad?

Career opportunity after the completion of BHMS is vast, not only in India but also abroad. Many organizations are working in the manufacturing and research field in abroad are requiring the professional in this field.
The candidate having the BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) degree is eligible to be called as a doctor and eligible to do the private practice. A homeopathic practitioner may look the career as a medical representative or as a doctor in private or government hospital. You may also get into research or teaching as professor in colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?