16th March 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

What are the chances of getting good job in abroad after completing civil engineering in India?

is there will be any chance to get a good job in abroad after civil engineering in india.
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad?
  2. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  3. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
  4. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  5. Can I get job in any reputed company after completing M.Tech(Soil Mechanics) in India and Abroad?
  6. Chances to get job or continue studies in Abroad?
  7. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  8. Can I study further in Abroad after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  10. Can I go to abroad for further studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  11. List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Civil Engineer in Abroad? Procedure to join?
  12. Is it beneficial to study BDS? Job opportunities after completing BDS in India and Abroad?
  13. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  14. Which one is a good choice between doing Job in India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) with good salary package? Skills required to get job in Abroad?
  16. Chances of getting a job abroad after doing B.Pharma in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get job in India after completing MBA from Abroad? How much salary I will get?
  18. Chances of job in Abroad after Genetic Engineering?
28th July 2012, 11:44 AM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: What are the chances of getting good job in abroad after completing civil engineering in India?

Dear friend

There are various opportunity available for people who have completed Engineering In India Aswell as Abroad. and will get a better Package also.

You need to update your resume in Monster,Shine, Times job etc
Please Add your Preference as to"willing to work in Abroad" and you will be getting mails and alerts about various job openings at abroad.

Thanks
9th June 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances of getting good job in abroad after completing civil engineering in India?

What are the chances 2 get a job in abroad after graduation in accountancy??
17th July 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

What kind of exams i should clear to get abroad job in civil after graduation?
26th July 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

can i get jobs in abroad after studying electrical engineering?
26th February 2016, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances to take job in Dubai,america after completing b pharm from India what are the procedure are required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?