15th February 2016, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Chances to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech Mechanical student? Detailed information about MS course in Abroad?

Sir,
I have completed my 12th with 69% and pursuing B.Tech now with Mechanical Engineering. Do I have a chance to study MS in Abroad? Please tell me about the details of MS offering in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to study Fashion Designing in Abroad for Mechanical student?
  2. How to study LLB in Abroad being Science student? Detailed procedure of admission?
  3. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  4. How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  6. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  7. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  8. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  9. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  10. What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering Medical in Abroad through OMAT?
  12. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering Medical in Abroad through OMAT?
  13. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  14. M.Tech in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  15. What are the different scholarships available for Indian student to study abroad?
  16. Chances to study further in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?
  17. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad? Detailed information about SAT?
  18. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India? -- [Most Discussed]
17th February 2016, 10:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech Mechanical student? Detailed information about MS course in Abroad?

Yes, you can study MS course in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech Mechanical Engineering course. To get admission in MS course in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. It is mandatory to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills for getting admission in Abroad Universities. By reporting your GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?