3rd August 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting a job abroad after doing B.Pharma in India?

What are the chances of getting job abroad after doing b.pharma in india? i am interested to do job in abroad

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting a job abroad after doing B.Pharma in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the chances of getting a job after completion of M.Sc course in abroad? -- [New]
  3. Chances to get job or continue studies in Abroad?
  4. What are the chances of getting good job in abroad after completing civil engineering in India?
  5. How to study in abroad after B.pharmacy?
  6. Can I study in India or abroad to get a good job in future?
  7. After M.Sc Photonics can I get job in India or Abroad or do I need to do PhD? Chances of getting foreign jobs after M.Sc Photonics?
  8. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  9. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  10. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  11. Is it possible for me to get job in abroad after doing B.Sc course in India? or I need to study abroad as well to get the job?
  12. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  13. What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?
  14. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  15. Can I get job in India after completing MBA from Abroad? How much salary I will get?
  16. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad?
  17. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
  18. How does MS in aeronautics abroad plays important role in India?
2nd February 2012, 07:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting a job abroad after doing B.Pharma in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the chances of getting job abroad after doing b.pharma in india? i am interested to do job in abroad

There are around 200 countries in the world. Until and unless you mention in which country you want to do job, it is not possible to provide you the information. However for your reference i have mentioned the kind of jobs you can get and in which sectors.

Pharmacy offers reasonably good career opportunities.
Job opportunities that pharmacy professional can get are – Pharmacist, Chemical / Drug Technicians , Drug Therapist ,Teaching, Medical Transcription, Hospital Drug Health Inspector , Co-ordinator , Drug Inspector, Research Officer , Pathological Lab Assistant , Scientist R & D Personnel, Sales and Marketing etc.

Pharmacists are hired within the central and state government departments like - the Department of National Defense, the Health Protection Branch of the Department of Health and Welfare, Provincial Research Councils, the Pest Control Division of Agriculture, and the Provincial Departments of Agriculture or the Environment, Food and Cosmetic Industries.
8th June 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

how to get pharmacy job in uk or us from india qualification or process ?
9th June 2013, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

i am a fresher of completing of b.pharmacy,i wanna do a govt job or any private job in abroad?how can i go through?whats the real solution
27th July 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

How do i get job after completing b-pharma?
25th October 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

how can i get job in abroad after completing pharma mba
16th May 2015, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get a job in abroad after completing b.pharmacy in India???
10th January 2016, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know what are the types of jobs that can be done after b pharm in europe?
2nd June 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to get job in U. S. A after B. Pharmacy, what I should do for getting that opportunity?
27th July 2016, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Does bpharma have a big scope in future what should I do bpharma or engineering I have interest in both
4th October 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Am completed b. Pharma and am interested in job or study in USA or UK so plz kind Ms needed information send my email.., Dsthakur662@gmail. Com
26th October 2016, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Which place is best in abroad to get job after taking B Pharm degree
8th August 2017, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

What are the chances of getting a job after completion of B pharmacy course in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?