1st December 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

China or Philippines, which is better to do MBBS with placement facility?

I want to do my MBBS in China or Philippines. I want to know which place is relevant for doing MBBS and I don’t want to come back in India. I want to do job there after MBBS. So, which country is more favourable in both respect?

6th December 2018, 06:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: China or Philippines, which is better to do MBBS with placement facility?

As per my knowledge Philippines is better then China to pursue MBBS. Because in both countries donation does not required. Tuition fees are also low in both countries. If you want to pursue MBBS in China or Philippines you can get the admission on the basis of 12th because there is no entrance exam required.
Advantages are same but there are some disadvantages in China like International students are not allowed to touch the patients during internship also training is done on only dummies and not on dead bodies. If study in China, you need to learn Chinese language as an additional subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?