12th April 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Cost of MBBS in Malaysia? Entrance exam for it?

I want to know about mbbs in malaysia whats the fee structutr and entrance tests in pre medical? what is the cost in malaysia of mbbs

28th April 2014, 08:00 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cost of MBBS in Malaysia? Entrance exam for it?

As you have mentioned that you want to know about the cost of studying MBBS in Malaysia and you need to know about the entrance tests in pre medical. so you are a bit confused about this. So now I am going to clear your confusion . for my suggestion is for you that first prepared for the entrance examination because the examination is very top level examination.

So, a doctor is the only person who can cure a people so for that you need to study MBBS and Malaysian institutes are very famous as there very highly qualified medical lecturers and are very student friendly so that they can teach the students in a very professional way, knowledgeable manner and students can interact with teacher very well.

Or I can say that as the teacher or lecturers are very student friendly so that if the students have any doubt they can easily ask or clarify their doubts to their teacher and Malaysian institute are somewhat cheap these institute will cost you around RM50,000-RM52,000 for your pre-medical for 2 years in Malaysia and your examination cost will be around RM3,000-RM3,500. Then coming to MBBS in Malaysia which will cost you around RM140,000-RM145,000. And for this you need to keep minimum 80% in 12th and 85% in your pre-medical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?