23rd April 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study BCA or B.Sc while working in abroad?

HAI..I finish my B.E degree..still i am having ARRIERS.now i working in ABROAD.i like to study B.CA or B.SC COMPUTER SCIENCE. ITS POSIBBLE TO STUDDY R NOT.....because i am having yearly 45 days vocation leave at the time i will come and write the exams.
MY duration of B.E (2005 - 2009)....i having college transfer certificate and course completion certificate only.

please let it me know the FEES STRUCTURE for B.CA & B.SC COMPUTER SCIENCE.

27th April 2014, 09:07 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to study BCA or B.Sc while working in abroad?

You have been considered that you have been complete your bachelor degree in B.E and also you have been mentioned that you have been ARRIERS and now you are working in abroad but still you want to do your study like you want to do another bachelor degree in B.Sc in computer science and BCA.

And also you are mentioned that you want to know that the fee structure and is it possible to do another bachelor degree when you are doing your job.Now I am going to say about your doubt in which you have been mentioned in the above forum so that you will get your solution as soon as possible. I am very happy to know you that till you have interested in do study after you have in service.

But I am sorry to say you that it is not possible to do another regular bachelor degree when you have been in service. You can do any bachelor degree which you have want like you mentioned that B.Sc in computer science and BCA in distance from direct respective university or institution in distance degree after your admission you don't need to go for college you have to college only for giving examination for your respective degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?