5th August 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Which country is best to study B.Tech among Germany and USA?

Hello,
I want to do B.Tech in Abroad. I have scored 80% in my 12th Science. Please tell me I should go Germany or should I go USA for doing B.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  2. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  3. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  4. List of entrance exams except GRE to study MS in USA and Germany?
  5. Is Germany a better country to do MS in Mechanical Engineering as compared to US and UK?
  6. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  7. In which country I should study M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I study M.Pharmacy in USA?
  8. Should I choose MS in USA or Germany after completing engineering?
  9. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  10. How should I prepare to study MS in Germany?
  11. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country?
  12. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  14. Requirements to study B.Tech in Germany? Exams I need to crack?
  15. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  16. Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?
  17. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  18. Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?
30th November 2016, 09:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is best to study B.Tech among Germany and USA?

Both Germany and USA are very good places to pursue higher studies. There is ample scope of job opportunities after pursuing higher studies in these nations. However, you should take your decision on the below measures.

- Ranking of the institutes which have as options for admission.
- Exposure facilities offered by the institutes.
- Total expense
- Your personal convenience if any in a particular country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?