3rd October 2015, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Which country should I prefer for doing masters in computer science engineering?

I am doing my final year btech in computerscience engineering which country should i prefer for masters in computerscience engineering? Can someone please provide me the right information on the same and the best guidance? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which country should I prefer for doing masters in computer science engineering? -- [New]
  2. What are the courses in M.Tech in computer engineering? Which stream should I prefer in masters?
  3. Which country is best to do masters in Civil engineering?
  4. Am i eligible to do masters in forensic science after completing engineering in computer science from Bangalore
  5. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  6. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  7. Eligibility of doing masters in English after doing bachelor in computer science? Preferred colleges for the same the same for externally from Pune? Books and subjects details for the same?
  8. Which country is better for masters in mechanical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for masters in computer science after doing FSC Pre engineering and B.Com(IT)? List of top institutes for masters in computers?
  10. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  11. Which are the universities providing masters degree after diploma in computer science and engineering in India
  12. Eligibility for doing masters in English after doing Bachelors in Computer science? College in Pune and books for the same?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in Masters in Computer Science without appearing for GATE?
  14. How to do masters in America after completing my engineering in computer science?
  15. Which country is best to do Masters in Structural Engineering?
  16. Which country is better for masters in mechanical engineering?
  17. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Ph.D entrance exam question papers for Electrical Branch of VTU?
3rd October 2015, 06:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country should I prefer for doing masters in computer science engineering?

You should try to select the top ranking institute for master degree course in the field of computer science engineering rather than going for the selection of country for the course. There are universities spread across the globe and you should the best university as per your profile. The best countries to pursue the master degree course in computer science field are -

- USA
- UK
- Hong Kong
- Switzerland
- India

The top universities are :-
1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
United States
2. Stanford University
United States
3. University of Oxford
United Kingdom
4. Carnegie Mellon University
United States
5. Harvard University
United States
6. University of California, Berkeley (UCB)
United States
7. University of Cambridge
United Kingdom
8. The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
Hong Kong
9. ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology)
Switzerland
10. Princeton University
United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?