2nd May 2011, 05:21 PM
madni7

Am I eligible for masters in computer science after doing FSC Pre engineering and B.Com(IT)? List of top institutes for masters in computers?

i have done fsc pre-engrng then b.com(it),,,now i want to do masters in computer scinces...
i m eligible for masters in computer scinces or not???
and tell me about top institutions for master in computer??

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D entrance exam question papers for Electrical Branch of VTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am i eligible to do masters in forensic science after completing engineering in computer science from Bangalore
  3. Eligibility for masters from abroad after scoring 55% marks in B.E computers?
  4. Am I eligible for any MNC's after scoring 57% in B.Tech and 70% in Masters?
  5. Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?
  6. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  7. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  8. Can I do masters in automobile or any other branch after completion of Bachelors in Computer Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to do masters in Urban Planning after completion of B.Tech Computer Science engineering?
  10. Ph.D in computer science after MCA?
  11. Am I eligible to do masters in Electrical, Computers or IT if I have done B.Tech in Mechatronics?
  12. Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue masters in Aerospace Engineering after pursuing engineering in computers?
  14. List of best institutes in India for masters in HM? I want to do Masters in Hotel Management
  15. Is it possible to get admission in Masters in Computer Science without appearing for GATE?
  16. Can I do MSc Biotech after doing BSc 2nd year Chemistry, Zoology and Botany? How much will be the salary?
  17. List best institutions for doing Masters in Food Science?
  18. How to join M.Phil in computer science after doing masters in computer science? List of the institutes?
10th September 2011, 05:17 PM
bazad

Default Re: Am I eligible for masters in computer science after doing FSC Pre engineering and B.Com(IT)? List of top institutes for masters in computers?

you apply this University................

Carnegie Mellon University

Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Cambridge, MA
Stanford University
Stanford, CA University of California--Berkeley
Berkeley
Cornell University
Ithaca University of Illinois--
Urbana-Champaign University of Washington
11th July 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for masters in computer science after doing FSC Pre engineering and B.Com(IT)? List of top institutes for masters in computers?

what is prefer to do after inter in computer sciences and bachelor of commerce (it) ? master of information technology or master of commerce?
26th August 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.com can i do masters of computer science
23rd February 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I had maths till class 10th after that i did my 12th from commerce stream with hindi. I have done b.com, am i eligible for computer engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?