29th September 2012, 04:07 PM
C.S Aditya

Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?

Hi, I am doing b.tech final year in mechanical engineering in hyderabad. I want do masters in automobile engineering. So which is the better country to go Germany, canada, swedon, finland & UK? please suggest me the country where the cost of living & tution fee is low.

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  3. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  4. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)?
  5. Which entrance exam to give to pursue masters in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus for Automobile in GATE?
  6. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  7. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  8. How to join Masters course after completion of B.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  9. Which country is better for masters in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to join in any automobile core company while n final year Automobile engineering?
  11. Which country is better for masters in mechanical engineering?
  12. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  13. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  15. Will it be possible to pursue masters in USA after scoring CGPA of 3.11?
  16. In which country I should study MS in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  17. Can I join MIT in Automobile Engineering? Are placements good in Automobile Engineering?
  18. Which country is better for masters in Mechanical Engineering?
8th November 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?

hai i m doing be mechanical engineering in tamilnadu i wish to do ms in us so please guide me on admission process
14th February 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?

Hi, I am doing automobile engineering in diploma final year in Puna. I want do automobile engineering in degree. So which is the better country to go Germany, canada, swedon, finland & UK? please suggest me the country where the cost of living & tution fee is low.
6th May 2013, 01:24 PM
banacareer

hi,

USA is best for doing MS in automobile :

1 Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Cambridge, MA

2 Stanford University - Stanford, CA

3 University of California - Berkeley,CA

4 Georgia Institute of Technology - Atlanta, GA

5 California Institute of Technology - Pasadena, CA

6 University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign

7 Carnegie Mellon University

8 University of Michigan, Ann Arbor

9 University of Texas, Austin

10 Cornell University
18th August 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

My son is doing BE Automobile Engineering and would like to study further. Is theer any universities offeringamsters degree in automobile engineering at low cost. Can you please suggest
18th August 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

My son is doing BE Automobile Engineering and would like to study further. Is theer any universities offeringamsters degree in automobile engineering at low cost. Can you please suggest
26th May 2021, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to do M.Tech. in Automobile engineering ,so which is the best country among(USA, CANADA, GERMANY, AUSTRALIA, JAPAN)
and please do suggest me list of best universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?