25th July 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of MSc(Civil Engineering and Construction Management) in University of Derby?

Hi friends, I am planning to study MSc(Civil Engineering and Construction Management) in University of Derby. I came to know that this course is available in this university. But I don’t know about the duration of this course. Can you tell me about the duration?

28th July 2019, 02:50 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of MSc(Civil Engineering and Construction Management) in University of Derby?

Course duration of M.Sc(Civil Engineering and Construction Management) in University of Derby are as follows:-
Duration- 2 Years

Entrance exam required-
IELTS
TOEFL
GRE
28th July 2019, 10:05 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of MSc(Civil Engineering and Construction Management) in University of Derby?

University of Derby offering M.Sc. in Civil Engineering and Construction Management program. Duration of this program is 1 year in full-time mode and 2-3 years in part-time mode. There are two intake for this program in the month of January and September. For detailed information regarding this program visit at https://www.derby.ac.uk/postgraduate...se-description
28th July 2019, 10:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

MSc(Civil Engineering and Construction Management) in University of Derby is full time one year post graduate course. If you want to pursue this course in part time mode, you will normally complete your studies over two or three years, depending on the course structure.
You will gain 180 credits in total to complete the full MSc(Civil Engineering and Construction Management).

You can find details on;
https://www.derby.ac.uk/postgraduate...gineering-msc/
29th July 2019, 02:33 PM
pagolworld

Course duration of MSc(Civil Engineering and Construction Management) in University of Derby is 2-3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?