25th July 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MSc(Civil Engineering and Construction Management) admission in University of Derby?

Hello, I want to study in Abroad after completing my Graduation. I want to study MSc(Civil Engineering and Construction Management) in University of Derby. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission in this university for this course.

28th July 2019, 09:52 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MSc(Civil Engineering and Construction Management) admission in University of Derby?

There are two way to apply for M.Sc. in Civil Engineering and Construction Management program at University of Derby. You can apply directly to the University or you can apply through a country representative. In order to apply directly to the University of Derby you need to visit at https://registration.derby.ac.uk/psp...b=UD_OLA_LOGIN and register yourself. Once you have registered, search to find the course you want to pursue. Then go to 'How To Apply' and follow the links to apply directly to the University of Derby.

You can apply with help of University' representatives. They will help you in application process also guide you in obtaining a visa and making travel arrangements. Details of University of Derby's International Recruitment Officer are mentioned below you can contact with them:
Martin Binns, Senior International Recruitment Officer
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 (0) 1332 59 1140
Mobile / WhatsApp: +44 (0) 7500 980546
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?